RASHTROTTHANA PARISHAT AT A GLANCE-
Rashtrotthana Parishat is a Public Charitable Voluntary Organization in Bangalore, Karnataka registered in 1965, under the Societies Act. The service activities of Rashtrotthana have greatly influenced society for over five decades.
The organization started its journey of helping the society under the pragmatic guidance of renowned scholars such as Sri Yadavarao Joshi, Sri H.V. Seshadri. Rashtrotthana’s soul is maintaining ‘the integral spirit of Bharatiya’.
Beginning with the guiding principles of “Public Awareness, Public Education, and Public Service” in 1965, Rashtrotthana Parishat is now advancing rapidly towards fulfilling the ambition of creating a “Healthy and Sustainable Society”.
Since 1965, Rashtrotthana Parishat’s has divided its activities in 3 categories, namely, Literature, Education, and Service, taking part in:
- Over 18 service projects
- More than 1100 literary publications, including Uththana, a monthly magazine
- A printing press with state-of-the-art advanced printing facility
- 14 State curriculum schools for underprivileged children in urban and rural areas
- 11 CBSE curriculum schools based on ‘Panchmukhi Shikshana’, a five-faceted integrated education system which strives for overall development in children.
- Over 360 post-school learning training centers in 220 slums
- Integrated development of 20 slums
- 2 Blood centers in Bangalore and Hubli to provide safe blood to all patients
- Free day care center for Thalassemia affected children
- 20 Yoga Centers to aid physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual upliftment
- Goushala for conservation, promotion and development of indigenous cow breeds
- Plantation of more than 10,000 saplings on 25 acres of land
- Tapas and Saadhana projects – to provide free pre-university education along with training for higher education entrance examinations, to talented and deserving poor children from rural and backward areas
- State-of-the-art integrated multispecialty hospital with Modern Medical System, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Yoga and Naturopathy – in Bangalore.