Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya represents the State Board schools of Rashtrotthana Parishat that are affiliated to the DOE Karnataka and follow the Karnataka State Syllabus.
Rashtrotthana Parishat State Syllabus Schools have a presence in urban and rural areas of Karnataka. Extending the philosophy of our education, we strive towards providing Panchmukhi based education for students coming from diverse backgrounds with little resources. Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya Kendra:
- Is spread All Over Karnataka
- Offers free education or subsidized fee structure
- Has 18 schools in 11 districts of Karnataka
- Over 7906 students | 337 teachers | 93 non-teaching staff are a part of the Rashtrotthana Vidya family
- Around Eight English medium and Ten Kannada medium schools have been established in and around Karnataka
- More than 1000 students are getting completely free education every year, which is sponsored by various donors including individuals or companies as part of their CSR project.
- Supports students for further education by attaching them to donors till they complete graduation or diploma.
Parents of the students hail from low income backgrounds due to which they are unable to afford quality education for their children, who are first generation school goers. Due to a lack of finances, parents usually need motivation to provide their children with an education.
Success in Kannada Medium Schools:
While English is an important language, we teach our students to stay true to their roots as well. In Kannada medium schools, students are educated in their mother tongue, creating a stronger bond of the generation with our country.
Success in English Medium Schools:
The language of international communication, English is crucial for advancement in today’s world. Students in English Medium Schools are prepared to face the world at the same level as students with resources.
Continuity in the teaching learning process:
Successful adoption of technology for communication and teaching children has helped in maintaining continuity in the teaching learning process. Parents have been made to understand the needs of children at home to concentrate on studies.
Consistent good results in 10th std, improvement in infrastructure and quality of education has been possible with:
- Guidance from a panel of experts who have vast experience in the field of education.
- Operations managed by the local committees.
- Constant support from the society for funds and as volunteers.
The value system we instill in our students helps them progress in their careers, reaching newer, greater heights.
- Sharada Vidya Mandira English Medium School, Hagarinbbommanahalli
- Sandeepana Vidya Bhavan, Srirampuram, Bangalore (LKG, UKG and VIII – X)
- Jnana Bharati Vidya Mandir, Chitradurga
- Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya, Davangere
- Jaigopal Garodia Rashtrotthana, Vidyalaya, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore
- Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya, Dharwad (VI – X)
- Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya, Munganahalli (Pre KG – VII and VIII – X)
- Rashtrotthana Higher Primary School, Hagarinbbommanahalli (I – VII)
- Rashtrotthana High School, Hagarinbbommanahalli (VIII – X)
- Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya, Holehonnuru
- Pathi AR Vidyalaya, Munganahalli
- Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya, Dharwad
- Sandeepani Vidya Bhavan, Srirampuram
- Bheereshwara High School, Abboorudoddi