A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR GIRLS BEGINS HERE
All-Girls Residential PU College
|Address||115, Arkavathy layout, Thanisandra Main Rd, |
Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560045
|Phone Nos||080 28465150|
PCMB: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
LANGUAGES : English, Sanskrit, Kannada and Hindi.
HOSTEL for GIRLS
Girls are provided with a very spacious, well ventilated and comfortable hostel accommodation with healthy and hygienic wholesome vegetarian food. The hostel is very close to the classrooms, so that they do not lose much time in commuting and could dedicate their efforts in academics.
Highlights of Rashtrotthana PU college
- The programs are designed to enable excellence in learning for success in board exams and the chosen competitive exam.
- Our college has started up a scholarship for appreciating the achievers who score more than 90% in their 10th standard irrespective of State, CBSE, ICSE. The achievers get a cut off in their annual fee.
- Printed courseware
- Mandatory and additional practice exercises
- The program covers exhaustive content in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- It covers the related topics with quality synopses and is followed up with adequate worked examples and practice exercises.
- Classroom sessions are interactive and are backed by multimedia presentations.
- Weekly Unit Tests
- Practice papers of Board exams and Competitive exams
- Regular tests are conducted to prepare the students for the rigorous Entrance.
- Answers to questions in the practice tests are discussed in the classroom.
Additional Learning Support
- Effective study techniques
- Problem solving methods
- Soft skills
- Time and stress management skills
The faculty provides valuable advice that can motivate and enhance the student’s performance. They provide mentoring and counselling support to understand each student’s specific academic and emotional support requirements and work towards providing them.
Advantages of Rashtrothana PU College
- Vibrant learning environment
- Classroom training for board and competitive examinations under one roof
- No need for additional training/ tuition
- Excellent course content
- Life skills learning
- All-round development of the student
For More Information
For admissions-related information, please contact 28465150 / 8951453294 today!
We are keen to make a difference to students aspiring for bright academic and professional careers.
- The selection test will be conducted in the college premises.
- Based on the performance and subsequent assessment in the test, final selection will be done.
- Application forms can be collected from the college office.
- Enquiry forms will be available online.
- Candidates, who wish to apply to different combinations, must fill in the forms and submit the same with marks scored in class X.
- The duly filled in application form must be submitted at the college office of the publication of results (SSLC, CBSE and ICSE).
- Candidates, who have studied in Karnataka or other states, will be given preference.
- The provisional list of selected candidates will be based on first come first serve fashion.
- The candidates, accompanied by parents are expected to meet the Principal for an interview on the stipulated date. As part of the admission process, both parents and wards must attend the counselling session.
- Admission will be denied if a candidate fails to join within the stipulated time.
- Applicants must have a pass in SSLC examination or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Department of Education, and must satisfy all conditions set by it.
- Students, who have passed Class X or any other equivalent examination in other states, must obtain Eligibility Certificate from the Department of Education, Karnataka, before securing admission.
- Candidates, who belong to any of the following categories, SC, ST, Category 1/2A/2B/3A/3B and those who are physically challenged must produce certificates in proof of their caste/category/or disability. The original certificate issued by the appropriate authorities of the Government of Karnataka, its photocopy, attested by a Gazetted Officer must be submitted along with the application form.
- 10 Passport size photographs
- Original Certificates
- Transfer certificate from the school last attended
- SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Conduct certificate
- Caste certificate
Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka for both I and II Pre University courses.
HOSTEL FACILITY for GIRLS
Girls are provided with a very spacious, well ventilated and comfortable hostel accommodation with healthy and hygienic wholesome vegetarian food. The hostel is very close to the classrooms, so that they do not lose much time in commuting and could dedicate their efforts in the academics.
Quality Monitoring Group
Quality Monitoring Group (QMG) in Rashtrotthana College is set up to bring about systemic approaches based on effective implementation and monitoring of various strategies.
Rashtrotthana College is founded on the bedrock of values: Service minded Patriotism, Moral Uprightness, Social Responsibility, and Pursuit of Excellence.