Purpose of Education
Rashtra Nirman Through Vyakti Nirman
The primary objective of education is development of one’s personality, transforming individuals into wholesome human beings.
Education prepares children for a happy and meaningful life. In Bharatiya Sanskriti, the picture of Paripurna Manav is depicted by Dharma – Artha – Kama – Moksha.
Education focuses on developing these aspects:
• The five Koshas (layers) of our personality
• Objective of education should be “development of all five aspects”
• Consistent and complete development can happen only through integral education
• Panchamukhi Shikshana aims at Panchakoshatmak Vikaas through Integral education
Education aims at molding the character, empowering the mind, and sharpening the intellect of the children. Education is imperative to prepare a child to walk confidently into the future on their own feet.
Our Vision is to be the centre of excellence in education developing leaders in all fields of human endeavor.
Our Mission is to empower the students to excel academically, imbibing in them ageless values and the spirit of patriotism in order to develop them into a holistic person with character, compassion, scientific temper and global outlook.
Instill in the students the qualities of a true Bharateeya with a sense of nationality, integrity and honesty.
Preserve and promote the traditional education and social values inherited by us from our ancient and timeless national and scientific history.
To make learning meaningful and joyful while significantly enhancing the outward abilities of the student.
Our Education Streams
Non Formal Education
- After School Learning Centers in Slums
- Vocational Training Centers
- Music and Dance Centers
- Karate Training Centers
Development of five koshas is categorized into following groups:
- Physical & Sensory Development
- Psychological Development
- Emotional Development
- Intellectual Development
- Spiritual Development
- Annamaya Kosha: The body which is nourished by food
- Pranamaya Kosha: Movement of body happens because of prana energy. Five major systems are energized by five major prana shaktis
- Manomaya Kosha: Five senses and its controller (Mind) consist of manomaya kosha. They are the primary interface to outside world. In fact the perception of world happens inside mind
- Vijnanamaya Kosha: Memory, insights, concepts, knowledge, integral understanding, Vivek are part of Vijnanamaya kosha
- Anandmaya Kosha: Reflection of pure consciousness. Love, compassion and Ananda are its constituents