Health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being which is maintained with a lack of disease. Health and illness depend on both body and mind. A healthy person is not just healthy physically, but also mentally. To maintain one’s health or completely remove a disease, we have to start working from within ourselves. The harmony between the body and the mind is the most effective tool to maintain good health.
Initiatives related to health, fitness and wellness.
- Blood Center in Gavipuram Guttahalli, Bangalore
- SDJCM Rashtrotthana Blood Center, Hubli
- Ashtanga Yoga Classes
- Gym and Fitness Centers
- School of Indian Karate Classes
- School of Music and Dance
- Free Health Check-Up camps in slums
- Free Clinic in Slums
- Eye Check-Up Camps
- Women’s Health Check Up Camps
- Adolescent Girls Awareness Camps